This website provides free access to the largest real estate database in Massachusetts.
There are 45,000+ listings updated daily.
MassachusettsRealEstate.com is a division of Boston City Properties, one of the Boston area's leading real estate brokerages. We are a tight knit team of around 90 real estate agents servicing all regions of Massachusetts. We have expert agents that live in and cover all regions of the state. We have offices spanning from Boston to Western MA.
Listing your property with us is a good idea because we have major search traffic to help buyers find your property. This website for instance is one of the most premium real estate domain names possible in Massachusetts (if not the most premium!). If you list with us, we can even feature your listing on the front page of this website. We have buyers daily looking in all regions of Massachusetts and this website is a good way to help market your property.
If you are looking to buy a property, you have come to the right website. This website provides free access to the largest real estate database in Massachusetts. There are 45,000+ listings updated daily. Our buyer's agent service is free of charge (the seller pays any realty fees!). There is also an option to receive daily email alerts on new properties to hit the market in your criteria. We can even set the alerts to every 15 minutes, or weekly (every Friday).
Are you looking to rent out an investment property? Boston City Properties is also the #1 office in Massachusetts for volume of apartment rentals according to 2010-2019 MLS statistics. We have 1000's of listing throughout the state, as well as listings in every neighborhood in the Boston area. Our database is constantly growing and we have many of the most sought after rental listings in Massachusetts.
This website provides free MLS access and you will be able to view addresses, photos, virtual tours, descriptions of properties in your criteria in every region throughout the state. We have listings ranging from luxury condos in Boston to houses for sale all over the state. The MLS database includes not only our listings, but literally all of the largest real estate brokerages in Massachusetts post listings to the system. Make a list of any properties you would like to view or have questions about and we will assign one of our top agents to help you secure each property.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Market
- Introducing Waltham's Trend-Setting Merc at Moody
- Sizing Up Seaport Square
- The Living is Easy in East Boston with Trinity Financial
- Parking for a Premium at Charles Street Garage
- Gardner Apartments in Allston, Boston Promise Affordable Housing
- The Sky is Not the Limit for Winthrop Skyscraper
- Ceinture Brings Affordable Housing to South Boston
- Making Way for the Underground at Ink Block
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe: Where Should Amazon's Headquarters Go?
- No Time like the Present for East Boston's Slip65
- Gondolas: The Wave of Boston's Future?
- No End in Sight to Boston's High Real Estate Prices
- Landmark Center is a New Landmark in Fenway, Boston
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? The Boston Edition
- City Point Center Keeps Things Civil with Lower Mills Civic Development
- Dorchester and Roslindale Win Boston's Highest Rental Price Awards
- Assembly Square Puts Somerville on Boston's Real Estate Map
- Rising Prices Keep Plaguing Cambridge Housing Rentals
- Combined Properties Snags Massachusetts DOT Property in $6M Sale
- Boston Bruins' Player Makes a Nice Move with Condo Swap in Boston's North End
- HYM Investments sees Investment Potential in East Boston
- Raising the Roof in Boston's Multi-Family Homes
- The Skinny on the Historic Skinny House in Boston
- Management Company Breaks New Ground in Boston with Echelon Seaport
- New Owner's Plan for Restoring the Boston Flower Exchange Is Blooming