for Sale & Apartments
This website provides free access to the largest real estate database in Massachusetts. There are 45,000+ listings updated daily. MassachusettsRealEstate.com is owned and operated by Boston City Properties, one of the Boston area's leading real estate brokerages. We have agents covering every county in Massachusetts and can match you with a top local expert to help you secure the best property possible, and our buyer's agent service is free of charge (the seller pays any realty fees!).
Boston City Properties is also the #1 office in Massachusetts for volume of apartment rentals according to 2010-2015 MLS statistics. We have 1000's of listing throughout the state, as well as listings in every neighborhood in the Boston area. Our database is constantly growing and we have many of Massachusetts sought after rental listings.
We provide free MLS access and you will be able to view the, addresses, photos, virtual tours, descriptions, and more of properties in every region throughout the state. We have listings ranging from luxury condos in Boston to houses for sale all over the state. The MLS database includes not only our listings, but literally all of the largest real estate brokerages in Massachusetts post listings to the system as well. Make a list of any properties you would like to view or have questions on, and we will assign one of our top agents to help you secure each property.
Currently, the median price for a house in the state is $350,000, and between December 2013 and December 2014, the average cost of a residence increased by approximately 5.3 percent. A recent study showed that the median price of a home in Massachusetts is likely to be more than $380,000 by 2018.
Listing your property for sale with Boston City Properties is a great decision because of our massive exposure across Massachusetts. Over 100,000 visitors visit our websites per year and our traffic is constantly growing. We have real estate agents covering each region of the state and can help sell your property fast.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Market 2017
- Introducing Waltham's Trend-Setting Merc at Moody
- Sizing Up Seaport Square
- The Living is Easy in East Boston with Trinity Financial
- Parking for a Premium at Charles Street Garage
- Gardner Apartments in Allston, Boston Promise Affordable Housing
- The Sky is Not the Limit for Winthrop Skyscraper
- Ceinture Brings Affordable Housing to South Boston
- Making Way for the Underground at Ink Block
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe: Where Should Amazon's Headquarters Go?
- No Time like the Present for East Boston's Slip65
- Gondolas: The Wave of Boston's Future?
- No End in Sight to Boston's High Real Estate Prices
- Landmark Center is a New Landmark in Fenway, Boston
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? The Boston Edition
- City Point Center Keeps Things Civil with Lower Mills Civic Development
- Dorchester and Roslindale Win Boston's Highest Rental Price Awards
- Assembly Square Puts Somerville on Boston's Real Estate Map
- Rising Prices Keep Plaguing Cambridge Housing Rentals
- Combined Properties Snags Massachusetts DOT Property in $6M Sale
- Boston Bruins' Player Makes a Nice Move with Condo Swap in Boston's North End
- HYM Investments sees Investment Potential in East Boston
- Raising the Roof in Boston's Multi-Family Homes
- The Skinny on the Historic Skinny House in Boston
- Management Company Breaks New Ground in Boston with Echelon Seaport
- New Owner's Plan for Restoring the Boston Flower Exchange Is Blooming